Be a Leader. Prove you are Knight Enough to Serve!
On Saturday, October 19, 2013, join thousands of students, alumni, faculty, and staff for UCF’s Seventh Annual Day of Service, Knights Give Back!
On this epic day, UCF Knights will come together and make a lasting impact on the Central Florida community. From the variety of volunteer organizations that VUCF has partnered with, choose the site that looks the most exciting and impactful to you! Please check out our list of volunteer sites for more information!
Please read through the instructions in their entirety:
Rosen Campus: Click here if you would like to sign up for our Rosen School of Hospitality Management Volunteer Site as an individual on Knight Connect. The Rosen site will be leaving from and returning to the Rosen Campus. The site is limited to 50 volunteers. If you are a Rosen student and would like to leave from the UCF campus and serve at one of the Orlando campus sites, please DO NOT register for this site. There will be no transportation provided from Rosen to the Main Campus.
+ Group Registration (15+ Members) **Group Registration Closed**
1. Have every individual register here.
2. Fill out the group volunteer form with all information of every individual who would like to be a participant in your group.
3. Choose your top two preferred volunteer sites, and list them on the form. Your first choice is not guaranteed. Once you fill out the attached form, please email it to: Todd Currie, Assistant Director of Volunteer UCF, at email@example.com.
Note: If you would like to volunteer with a group of less than 15 members, each member needs to register individually. We encourage groups smaller than 15 members to arrive together. This will help ensure that your group can volunteer at the same location.
Step 1: Join KnightConnect
- Visit the following website: www.ucf.edu/knightconnect
- Click the “Log On” button located on the top right hand corner of the page
- Log in using your PID and myUCF password
- You may be asked to set up a personal profile before proceeding
- Click on “Campus Links” and scroll down to Volunteer UCF
- Individuals must “join” the organization(s) they are volunteering for, like Volunteer UCF before proceeding
Step 2: Signing up for an event
- To sign up for an event, click the “Events” button on the left hand side of the page
- Search and click on the event you are looking for
- You will RSVP for the event on the right hand side of the page and then click the RSVP button when you are done to confirm