How does HB 233 affect my accommodations granted through Student Accommodation Services?

If you have an accommodation through Student Accommodation Services (“SAS”) to record class activities, that will not change. However, you should be sure not to share the recordings without the faculty member’s written consent. Please contact SAS with any questions about your accommodation.